Gracewell Healthcare has celebrated brilliance across the organisation, at their annual Excellence Awards Ceremony.
The event, which was part of their 2020 UK Kick Off Leadership Conference, brought together General Managers, Deputy Managers, Sales Leaders and Senior Support Office Managers.
The Excellence Awards recognised and celebrated the outstanding achievements of team members during 2019. The awards were split over numerous categories, including two new awards: Activities Champion and Team Member Leader.
As well as awarding prizes to distinguished team members, the conference raffle raised over £2,250 for the Good Samaritan Fund. This fund has been created to help team members at Gracewell Healthcare, and its affiliates, who are suffering severe financial hardship - resulting from a catastrophic event in their lives. The first prize of a two-week holiday at a villa in Northern Cyprus went to Gill Fitches, Head of HR Business Partners.
Suzanne Foody, Benefits and Reward Manager at Gracewell Healthcare, said,
“It’s fantastic to celebrate all of the wonderful work our team members do at Gracewell Healthcare. We wouldn’t be able to provide outstanding services to all residents without the dedication, enthusiasm and amazing care from every single person within our organisation. I’m hugely proud of all our achievements in 2019 and look forward to what we can achieve in 2020!”
The full list of award categories and winners:
- Gillian Grove, Activities Coordinator, Gracewell of Horley Park (Winner)
Champion of Quality Care:
- Arlene Acuavera, Deputy Manager, Gracewell of Maids Moreton (Winner)
- Geraldine Parke, Regional Quality Partner (Winner)
- Cristina Cristea, Deputy Manager, Gracewell of Horley Park (Highly Commended)
Joy in Service (Regional)
- Dawn Buchanan-Hole, Learning & Development Manager (Winner)
- Paul Roberts, Senior Project Manager (Highly Commended)
- Christine Ellesley, Home Admissions Advisor, Gracewell of Kentford (Winner)
- Andrea Bullen, Home Admissions Advisor, Gracewell of Maids Moreton (Highly Commended)
- Emily Wyllie, Home Admissions Advisor, Gracewell of Woking (Highly Commended)
Team Member Leader
- Giles Conroy, Executive Chef (Winner)
- Tanta Stefanescu, General Manager, Gracewell of Maids Moreton (Winner)
If you are considering a career in care, or would like to find out more about working at Gracewell, click here.