In response to the COVID19 outbreak, the Government has called upon retired nurses and doctors to return to work with the line ‘your NHS needs you’.
Care England, the largest representative body for independent providers of adult social care, is complementing this message with, ‘social care needs you too’.
Care England and Gracewell are calling on the public to come and volunteer or apply for a job so that you can help us help others. Read the full letter from Martin Green, here.
If are you interested in volunteering with Gracewell, click here to contact your nearest home: www.gracewell.co.uk/care-homes.
For our latest vacancies click here.
There are a range of opportunities available – full time, part time as well as flexible hours. Jobs range from:
- Chefs and Sous Chefs to maintain high food standards
- Catering and Kitchen Assistants
- Activity Coordinators to make sure residents are engaged and stimulated throughout their time with us
- Housekeeping and Laundry Assistants to maintain high levels of cleanliness and hygiene
- Carers to provide emotional and physical care support
- Nurses to ensure the best clinical services
Previous experience within the care sector is not essential as Gracewell provides full comprehensive training.