Festive Fun at Gracewell of Sutton
Gracewell of Sutton, on Westmead Road, are looking forward to opening up their home to residents, friends, family and members of the local community to join them as they celebrate the festive season.
With Gracewell Healthcare launching an anti-loneliness campaign this Christmas, the home, which provides high-quality nursing, residential and dementia care, will be providing a warm and friendly environment to all who may face spending the season alone. Its busy calendar of Yuletide events includes:
- 8 December, 2:30pm: Music Performance – join Gracewell of Sutton for a lovely afternoon of live music, nibbles and beverages
- 13 December, 6pm: RAF Squadron Choir – the choir will visit Gracewell for a very special Christmas-themed performance.
- 14 December, 10:30am-12pm: Playgroup – featuring Christingle making with Jeff from St Barnabas Church, Sutton.
- 15 December, 2:30pm: Roberto Magico Entertainment – an hour of magical entertainment, laughs and fun all round.
- 19 December, 10am: Harris Junior School Choir – local schoolchildren will perform for the home and will be bringing along mince pies!
- 22 December, 2.30pm: Pauline Sings – Pauline will be making a return following an impressive Remembrance Day performance.
- 24 December: Christmas Jumper Bonanza – an all-day bonanza with entertainment from Barry Stevens from 4pm.
Dean Champion, Activities Coordinator at Gracewell of Sutton, said:
“We’re getting ready for a busy Christmas season here at Gracewell of Sutton and look forward to welcoming new friends to our home to ensure it is one full of happiness and fulfilment for all.”
To find out more, call 0203 8239065 or visit www.gracewellbookham.co.uk