A Festive Warm Welcome at Gracewell of Bath
Gracewell of Bath, on Clarks Way, are looking forward to bringing residents, friends, family and members of the local community together to celebrate the new season with a busy calendar of festive events.
With Gracewell Healthcare launching an anti-loneliness campaign this Christmas, the home, which provides high-quality, personalised nursing, residential and dementia care, will be providing a warm and friendly environment full of laughter and chatter.
Gracewell of Bath will be kicking things off with a special festive day on Friday 7 December, with the agenda including:
- 10:30am: St Philips School Performance – local schoolchildren will perform Christmas songs for the residents, with team members joining in!
- 2pm: Trinity Church School Performance – another local school, who visit weekly for reading, singing and poetry with the residents, will join the home for some more carols and the official lighting of the Christmas Tree.
- 4-6pm: Christmas Fayre – Santa’s grotto will be open to everyone as residents and guests enjoy Christmas stalls, games, drinks and snacks and festive entertainment, with all profits going to Gracewell’s chosen charity of the year Dorothy House.
Other Yuletide events lined up at Gracewell of Bath include:
- 14 December: Christmas Jumper Day – everyone is invited to don a Christmas jumper in aid of Save the Children.
- 18 December: Nativity – Local school St Phillips will be visiting Sunrise to delight residents with their nativity play.
- 31 December, 3pm: Canapés and bubbles will be served as Gracewell says farewell to 2018 and hello to 2019.
Michelle Williams, Home Admissions Adviser at Gracewell of Bath, said:
“With loneliness a serious reality for older people, Gracewell of Bath understands the importance of companionship and is working hard to make a difference.
“We look forward to welcoming new friends to ensure the festive season is filled with warmth and happiness for all.”
To find out more, call 01225 436728 or visit www.gracewellbath.co.uk/